GhostBed Mattress Warranty
The GhostBed Natural mattress is covered by our industry-leading, 25-year warranty.
What the Warranty Covers
- Any visible and lasting indentation (body impression) greater than one inch not associated with a sag in the foundation, box springs, or platform (mattress support).
- Any physical flaw in the mattress causing the latex material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
Details of the Coverage Period
- During the first ten (10) years of original ownership, if the mattress is deemed defective, GhostBed Natural shall be responsible for the repair or replacement costs of the mattress with the exception of any handling or transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements.
- During years 11 through 20 we will, at our option, repair the mattress at a handling cost to the original owner, or replace the mattress at a prorated charge to the original owner plus transportation costs. If we replace the mattress, the prorated replacement charge will depend on when the mattress is replaced.
- If the mattress is replaced during the 11th year of this warranty, the original owner will pay the prorated replacement charge of fifty (50) percent of the original purchase price.
- If the mattress is replaced after the 11th year but before this warranty expires, the prorated charge to the original owner will increase five (5) percent for each subsequent year of the prorated period (i.e. 55% of the original purchase price).
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product. An original purchaser is one who purchased the product directly from GhostBed Natural or an authorized dealer.
This limited warranty does not cover any normal increase or decrease in the feel of the GhostBed Natural mattress. Additionally, the warranty shall not apply if the mattress or cover has been physically damaged, burned, cut, torn, stained, or is abnormally soiled or unsanitary.
101-Night Sleep Trial
Everyone deserves the opportunity to experience optimal sleep. Our 101-Night Sleep Trial allows you to get a true feel for how well your new mattress fits into your home and lifestyle.
Since it may take a few days for your body to adjust, we suggest sleeping on your new GhostBed Natural mattress for at least 30 nights before making a decision.
If you ultimately decide the GhostBed is not all you want it to be, simply head to our Return Request page and arrange for a free return.
Caring for Your GhostBed Natural Mattress
We recommend rotating your mattress from head to foot every two weeks for the first few months, followed by once every two or three months, or as needed.